• Williston Selectboard member, serving my second 3-year term. Also served as Chair of the Affordable Housing Task Force, Chair of the Housing Trust Fund Committee, and a member of the Planning Commission for 5 years for Williston.
• Executive Director of Vermont Interfaith Action, a non-profit that mobilizes community members at the grassroots to tackle systemic change on issues like housing, health care, transportation, education, and state budget priorities.
• Former business owner of a communications consulting firm overseas and a film production
company in Vermont.
• Member of statewide housing committee and statewide health care innovation project committee; the former is an advisory board regarding use of federal funds to build housing and reduce homelessness, and the latter is the steering committee for a federal grant to make changes to Vermont's health care delivery system.
• Member of the Board of Directors of the Vermont Conference of the United Church of Christ, the statewide collection of 142 UCC congregations. The UCC is one of the most progressive mainline Protestant denominations and was the first to ordain people of color, women, and LGBT persons.
Click here to see a 5-minute video in my own words, and learn the three most important things about me.
• Graduate of Emerge, a program for promising women candidates who are Democrats.
• Graduate of the Vermont Leadership Institute, a program of the Snelling Center, which provides information about Vermont’s most pressing issues.
• Graduate of Stanford University with distinction in three years with a Bachelors degree in Communication.
• Graduate of Fuller Theological Seminary with a Master of Divinity degree.
• Completed a fellowship at Cambridge University, England.
• Williston's alternate to the Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission, a group that coordinates plans for transportation and development activities. Former Chair of the Public Participation Plan Committee.